Friday, April 27, 2012

day sixty-six - ALL THE THINGS

... lack of photo - yes. I apologize. It's because I have a whole slew of things which made today chalked full of small moments of happiness, including (but not exclusively):

- Friday!
- Delivering sweatshirts to newbie stones ;)
- Texting with my Sistah
- Running errands with Sam
- Receiving two big things in the mail, one of which was a package
- A POSTCARD from Rebecca :)
- Sunny Day (deceptively cold though... worth it)
- Excellent Bible Study (Luke 14:25-33)
- After-after Party
- Pizza for dinner
- Cookie doughy cookies (nomtastic)
- A TRIPLE header of animated movies (yes, you heard correctly - THREE IN A ROW)
- Friends willing to walk ALL the way up north to visit/play/cuddle/talk

... the list could keep going, but I bet only a few of you made it this far anyway.

For all of this, and more, I am so thankful!

No comments: